I decided it is okay if I take longer to finish school because I believe it will be worth my time to finish my Econ minor. I love Econ and I love studying subjects that interest me so adding a little time to my finish date is worth my while in this circumstance.
Today, my box came in the mail. It was like getting whole new wardrobe, it made me very happy. This whole day has made me very happy. I slept until eight, cleaned up my apartment, did laundry, had lunch with Katrina, and got my box in the mail. I also started planning my 2nd annual dinner party in the park, this time it will be much larger and my 2nd annual fall foliage drive with my mom.
So much to look forward to! Health Insurance the 1st Lunch with my family Saturday, bus pass on on the 6th, my tattoo on the 9th, loan check the following week, Rockies suite the 18th, Andrew is here Labor Day Weekend, dinner party the 16th, and fall drive the 23rd of September.
There is so much to look forward to and so much to be excited for in my life these days. I am a very lucky girl. And now I've also given myself more time to work on learning to enjoy running as well. Things are really looking up for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment