Today, I came out of the closet on Facebook. I realized that I was unwilling to publicly announce my religious views to family and friends for fear of judgement from the Christian majority. I listed my religion as Agnostic. I'm still not comfortable talking to my family about it. It seems as though this would be the ultimate form of family betrayal to many of my relatives.
Picking raspberries, in the morning, makes me really happy. I'm going to make pancakes with raspberry ginger syrup. They will be delicious.
I'm being told that shipping my box back to me is going to cost me an arm and a leg. I had to spend some time considering the value of the stuff in the box before I agreed to the quoted cost of shipping it to me. Mom thinks I'm being quoted an outlandish price for this service. I just want the damn thing to be done and over with.
I think my tattoo is going to happen in August. School is going to make me incredibly overwhelmed since I am taking two more classes than last semester.
I'm going to go out on a limb, here, and declare Rock and Roll one of the top five inventions of ever. The following video will act as evidence there of.
No comments:
Post a Comment