Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Evening Bliss

So I've been contemplating the idea of starting a movie now for the last hour and have not even gotten around to turning on the television.

 I would like to take a moment to pat myself on the back for hanging my shelf on my wall, level, without the assistance of anyone who has a penis on his body.  I am a domestic Goddess somedays.  However, my shit is strewn throughout my apartment and I have no intention of cleaning it up tonight.  This is remarkable for two reasons.  The first is, I don't care one iota that shit is strewn over my apartment and two, I hung a shelf on my wall, I don't have to care.  My kitchen sink is clogged by some business effing up my in sink food grinder thing of which I cannot, for the life of me, remember the name of at this moment.  This takes away domestic Goddess points.

I've determined that I'm not a big fan of people who cause the bus to run late.  That shit pisses me off. Denver's mass transit system could use some overhaul in terms of efficiencies and effectiveness.  I will be a great transit planner someday.  I'm constantly examining how I would make things better and the bus is my biggest complaint right now.

My pancakes were delicious.  Lately I've had some really great success with my recipes. I just wish I had someone here to eat these amazing food items with me.

I think it's ridiculous how insanely bunched some people allow their panties to get at some of the most ridiculous things.  Here is a link to a list of people who get insane about bunched panty type issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment