My box is en route from Seattle, this marks the finality of many things and as sad I am for the changes in my life, I am happy that I am finished with that saga. It's time that I move my life forward from this part of my past. I will be eternally grateful for my experiences, it's time to let go.
It's my goal to not spend any money throughout the course of this week.
Tonight would be lovely if I could get in a full eight hours of shut-eye. Last night, my fan turned itself off and I woke up drenched in sweat, feeling as though I had spent a full six and half hours in a Sauna.
I should make some time to finish Gatsby and do some drawing before school starts. My Union Station tour is coming up next week and I'm pretty sincerely excited about it.
My apartment bares the appearance of having had a tornado tear through it. But standing on my feet for 8 hours makes me feet hurt on a level that limits my energies for things like eating and cleaning up my mess pit of an apartment. Not to mention my general lack of sleep last night. The last hour of work was very trying for me also. My supervisor must assume I'm mildly retarded.
NPR music, NPR podcasts, NPR news, all of it, I'm an NPR fiend. I should donate more money to them when I'm working a big girl job.
I don't know if I would qualify myself as a full fledged liberal Democrat. I have some very libertarian views concerning the tax code.
My body would desperately appreciate it if I went to sleep really soon. Hopefully I'll be able to get an appointment for a physical soon.
The Xx is possibly my new favorite band.
No comments:
Post a Comment