Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Officially Official

This morning, I'm really anxious!  I can't, for the life of me, figure out why.  Likely it has something to do with this training that I have no idea what to expect from.  My toes need to be seriously repainted.  I got grey and coral nail polish, yesterday and I'm a little excited about it.  I REALLY don't want to have to go to BFE for training.

I'd like to have jury duty, someday.  I think it would be a SUPER interesting experience.

Someday, when I'm finished with school, I think I'll travel South America for a month or two.  This is a good excuse to get started on my learning Spanish goal.

A massage would be nice.

My toes and foot are swollen.  It's starting to concern me some.

Friday will likely be the last time I hang out with or even see the random boys from home.  I have mixed feelings about this.  Ultimately, I think it's a good thing.

Labor Day weekend can not come fast enough.

Officially, I am not an aunt.  Officially, I have seen a new level of evil in the world.  Officially, my mother will likely hassle me more than normal about creating a grand child for her.  That thing was such a shit show.

No comments:

Post a Comment