This is the best headline I've read all day. It made me giggle briefly.
Tonight I'm wishing for a giant thunderstorm. The kind that brings flash flooding with it. That would make my day. Unless it flooded my first floor apartment, however.
The break in the middle of the week made today feel like Monday, all day. I like going straight from Monday to Friday.
Apparently I'm on my annual country music kick. I feel like this is completely allowable, given my country roots. I refuse to apologize or rationalize my right to legitimately enjoy country songs for a week or two of every year.
There are two movies, one currently playing at the Mayan and one coming to the Mayan that I REALLY want to see. This may be my opportunity to attend a movie by myself since I can't think of anyone who I'd want to invite to go with me.
Movie playing currently:
Movie coming soon:
Both of these films seem like ones I would purchase, as well. I'm beyond excited to see them.
It's just going to be a good summer for movies because there is a new Batman also.
And this little gem of male femininity:
It's really difficult to stay cool, calm collected and grounded when I all I want is to ask for what I want. And I'm not sure I feel comfortable asking for what I want because I realize what a tremendous sacrifice I would be asking for. Soooo, I'll keep this business to myself.
I have heard glorious and charming things about Moonrise Kingdom. If you do go you will most certainly have to let me know how it is. And if you decide not to go alone, I'd be more than happy to accompany you (after next payday)
ReplyDelete