For the most part, I do a pretty good job of not having expectations for people. But I feel like I am going to have to distance myself for having experienced a disappointment in what was already a low to non-existant expectation. This is a greatly saddens me. I suppose that's life though. We tend to grow away from people when we create physical and or emotional distance between each other. Life goes on. So it goes.
Over the weekend, I started a list of things in Colorado I would like to see and do. Ghost towns, Mesa Verde, snowboarding in CO powder, touring the New Belgium Brewery, Oh My God Road, the Colorado History Museum, The Byers-Evans House are a few I have come up with so far. If anyone reading this has any other ideas of things I MUST see or do in CO, please feel free to contribute your ideas as they are much appreciated.
For next year's resolutions, I need to add "purchase a passport".
I should sleep rather well tonight; the rain always seems to help with that. Lately I've been remembering more of my dreams than normal. And it's not the normal one I remember, where I'm being chased by some automatic weapon wielding jackass who would like to see me dead. That dream is always terribly stressful.
Mike Birbiglia is a comic genius and I can NOT wait to see his movie. I wish it was at the Mayan instead of Chez Artiste but I'm pretty sure I can still get to Chez Artiste on the bus. If not, I'll have coerce someone into seeing it with me. It has 5 stars on Rotten Tomatoes which is UNHEARD of.
Sleepwalk with me by Mike Birbiglia:
And since I'm OBSESSED with the Wizard of Oz, when I just discovered this trailer just now, I may have peed a little with excitement!!!
The song for today was shared with me this morning by a dear friend. I adore it and may have had it on repeat for nearly the entirety of my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment