Saturday, July 21, 2012

"'Space' according to the Hitchhiker's guide is 'big'"

I'm really depressed about the state of humanity right at the moment.  Between reading that the cost of care and testing after a rape, without insurance is about $4000.00 and the shootings in Aurora and all the angry dialog afterwards, I'm just done with it all.

My sleep patterns are in a detrimental state of disrepair, currently.  After this week of craziness and highs and lows of emotions, I'm ready to just take the next month and just chill the eff out. Which is good because I anticipate being broker than broke for the next month.

It worries me that I'm doing all this work in school and I won't make anything of my life.  It's such a specialized course of study that I've chosen and I'm sure it's applicable in other non-specialized fields but my future freaks me out sometimes.  My post nap activities included looking at real estate listings in my neighborhood.  It's a realistic dream to own a home and have a career and a big girl life but I'm still stuck in a confusing moment between young adult and normal adult and somedays it's hard to imagine what my full fledged normal adult life will look like.  And maybe that is part of the fun in it, the not knowing.

My plant is growing out of control.  Apparently it likes the environment out of the shower better than the one in the shower.

Tomorrow I plan to do nothing and to read.  I caught up on some sleep with my nap, this afternoon.  I slept so hard that when I woke up I was sure it was tomorrow and it took me a good five or so minutes to figure out when I was.

I've realized that in order for me to start saving money and living more simply that I have got to say no to more invitations. I just have this complex that if I say no one time that I will never again be invited so I say yes to everything and end up broke and exhausted.  This will be my next personality flaw correction I will pursue.

Labor day can NOT come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment