Sunday, July 15, 2012

Now I See

I'm done being mad at Seattle.

I decided, yesterday, that I want to start rocking lapel pins.  I'm gonna need to start buying classier clothing to rock them on though; I'm not opposed to this.  I can pull off the Republican housewife look pretty well.  Is it possible to have a pseudo hipster, 1950's housewife, powerful career woman kind of look?  That's what I'm going for.    Here is the best information I could find when I Googled "How to rock a lapel pin".

How about we have a moment of three cheers for Sriracha?!?  It took my mediocre Chinese food over the top to fantastic Chinese food last night.  What a magical sauce!

Jazz in the park should be happening, for me, this evening.  It's about damn time I attend this free event in my city of awesomeness.

Lately, I've been legitimately happy and unstressed.

When my grandmother passes, I no longer think it's necessary to participate in family gatherings with my mom's step siblings.  I don't like them.  I have never felt comfortable with them.

Yesterday my mom told me told me, in more detail, about the abuses that took place by her step dad when she was a child.  It broke my heart.

Can you even begin to imagine what your life will look like in six months?  Things change all the time within the course of a year.  Does this phenomenon ever slow down as you get older?  I have a picture of maybe how I'd like it to be.  But, of course, I'm not the lord of the world and I have very little influence on the events and outcomes of my life course other than how I react to things that happen in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment