Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Musings on Dishes and What Not

Do you ever have those days when you don't feel like doing anything, you feel sluggish and exhausted despite not having really done anything throughout the day and you feel like a giant piece of shit because you clearly have a sink full of dishes to clean, dinner to make, clothes to put away and more important things to do besides feeling sluggish and writing in my Meaningful Life Project?  I'm having that moment, currently.  All I want is a nap.  I think this is what it feels like when my thyroid goes wacko.

After some iced tea, I think I'm feeling a little more normal-esque.  At least normal-esque enough to do something productive with my evening.

The internet gives me ADD.

Mindy Kaling is my new role model.  Her book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) is completely fantastic.  I love reading well written comedic musings by people whom I can completely relate to.

I can really get behind the idea of traveling for months at a time and writing about the experience.

Is it acceptable for me to not do my dishes tonight?  Ugh.  No.  Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment