Monday, July 2, 2012

Rolling With the Punches

I'm really super bummed out right now.  I don't even know if I want to be writing, right now.  It becomes incredibly hard to focus on all the good news in my life when all I want is for this stupid daytime talk show of a situation my brother created to go away.  It's not really my place to ever say it to her but dammit I just want my mom to let it go.  It breaks my heart that this thing hurt her as badly as it did.

The good news is:

I am employed
I received grant money from CU
I have a life plan
I have enough; food, shelter, love
I have my mind and my heart and my body
I feel like Andrew and I have made amends and that situation no longer breaks my heart


Today I've been tired.  I think I'll go to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment