Saturday, July 7, 2012

If You've Got To Ask

Something feels pretty far off-kilter, this evening.  Maybe a hormonal imbalance?  We'll call it a hormonal imbalance.  Why else would I have been so exhausted THIS afternoon that I passed out without too much warning into a nap until the thunder woke me.

On the subject of thunder.  Along with it has come the rain; sweet, cool, reassuring rain.  Two days of rain in a row, and an apartment that is approximately 10 degrees cooler has me sleeping much more soundly.

My first post in my new blog/project about cooking as broke, single, student ( I called it Studios and Cheap Red Wine) is going to be Spanish Tortilla.  I wish I had a nice white wine to go with it, though.  Oh well.

I have pastels and pastel paper I had purchased as a gift I was unable to give.  I want to learn to use them but all I seem to draw, ever, is a flower.  I want inspiration to create something else in my drawings.  I think I will try and recreate this, but with out the birds.

This movie is making me feel really existential about my life.  But I highly recommend it.


No comments:

Post a Comment