It's 2:00 in the morning. And I'm up like a regular insomniac. Mostly I'm waiting for my couch to go away so I can breathe while I sleep. I finished my first semester back in school yesterday. Proud doesn't even begin to describe how fantastic I'm feeling about the way I've handled me life in the last year and a half.
My life is like a a game of asteroids. Constantly, I'm bombarded with obstacles and random things and things I'm not sure how to deal with. Sometimes it just gets to be too much.
I'm not sure I trust myself to pick a romantic partner. This is an area in my life from which I repeatedly fail myself. At least this time I didn't stick it out to see just how bad it got. That man could yell about the moon being yellow if you gave him the opportunity and I didn't like the way that made me feel. At all.
So far, I have results back only on my math final. That was a B. I want to know what I got on the Econ final. 50 questions in 26 minutes makes me way nervous.
It would help my stress level recede considerably if I got a call back on any of the job applications I have floating out there in space. Granted, it took Bellco about a week and a half before they called me on my application and it's only now been a week since I started applying. I'm really hoping for the CCCU job, downtown. It would be great to keep bank holidays, the pay is fantastic, it's super close to where I live and the hours are right.
I think I'm finally prepared to go back to sleep. Good night world.
No comments:
Post a Comment