It seems as though I'm doing an awful lot of writing in this thing, lately. It certainly contributes that I have the time for it at the moment. My hangover is finally passed, thank you sweet jesus.
Taking the summer day by day is helping me heal in ways I didn't know were possible. Today, I feel stronger, more independent and confident in who I am than I did even a year ago, six months ago, three weeks ago. It's such an amazing transformation to feel myself go through and I really like the way it feels. And as rough as it is at times to spend so much time confined in close quarters of solitude with myself, these days, I think it is actually doing a world of good in helping me understand who I am and what I'm willing to tolerate and who I want to be. But on the topic of the summer I want to make a list of things I'm looking forward to doing/experiencing.
Pool time at Ashley's
Concerts
Festivals
Time with family
For fun reading
Trips to the Farmer's market
Sun kissed skin
Roof top patio afternoon happy hour beers
Volunteering
Starting a new job and transitioning into a new chapter of my life
No comments:
Post a Comment