So... the date was okay. Apparently I don't show up to anything perfectly on time, ever. I am notoriously 15-20 minutes early for everything in my life. Except college. That I showed up for a few years later than everyone else. So I went over to the riverfront to wait out the dreadful amount of time I got there early in and my date walked by me. I definitely recognized him but said nothing. I followed him back across the bridge like a creeper to see if I could figure out for sure if it was him. Anyway, this caused me to be at the restaurant 10 minutes early so I stood up the street for a bit to kill time (thank God for smart phones). Aaannnddd got a text from him at 5 till that he had just parked. Dude totally did the same thing as me, getting there absurdly early and all. So I lied back and said I had just gotten there.
Conversation was good, he was cute, beer was good. I can never tell if a guy is just shy or if he's not into me. He drove me home which was great but he didn't hug me goodbye. So I'm just going to assume he's not into me and move on with my life. I'm so disenchanted with dating that I'm choosing not to care if he wants to go out again because I'm assuming he doesn't.
I don't think I'll go on anymore dates. It's too much work to put on a pretty face and go be charming. So I'm not going to do it anymore.
I'm also going to dye my hair red.
PS.....
After some further thought, it doesn't matter what he thought of the date because I am adorable and charming and if he doesn't think that, he's mildly retarded. And I'm not even sure that I'm into it and really that is what matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment