Saturday, May 26, 2012

Coconut Water Saved My Life Today

Coconut water delivery for the win.  And tofu with honey sesame sauce, spring rolls and fried gyoza. And I'm hoping all of it cures this hangover from hell. I also discovered a fantastic service that allows you to place your delivery order online and tells you which restaurants deliver to you and it would be awesome if this thing takes off because presumably as more people use it, more restaurants will see the benefit of the service.

Coconut water is helping me feel human again.  I'm guessing all of the tofu I just ate is helping as well.  Tonight will inevitably be a very early evening for me.

Today I'm wishing I had a back yard with an awesome garden and a beautiful porch and someone to play with my hair and go get me sorbet at Little Man. I would also have something like this, somewhere in my garden.

Enthusiastically, I'm ready and prepared for my night's sleep, in my bed.

Last night, after I feel on my ass in an attempt to sit in a chair we were approached by a couple of guys who were semi cute but seemed way too young and probably were under the impression that we (as a result of my embarrassing act of clumsiness) were drunk enough to sleep with them.  Anyway, I had a great Economics debate with one of them.  That's how I roll, I engage potential suitors in Economics debates.  Annnddd that might be why I'm single.  Regardless, I would like to find the guy who likes that I engaged him in an Economics debate or one who engages me in said debate.

I've started watching this Alcatraz show and it's pretty creepy.  I haven't decided the premise of the show, yet and I definitely haven't decided whether or not I like it.

Next week I have an interview for an internship and hopefully I'll start getting call backs on some of the teller positions I applied for.  I'm hoping to start employment early June.  That would be optimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment