I officially have some fantastic red hair and I can't decide whether to show it off in a classic wrap dress or cardigan and trouser pants. I've been spending some time feeling weird about dressing so much older than the crowd at Jackson's. Then I realize that I severely dislike the crowd at Jackson's and I'm less likely to get hit on by some idiot if I look classier than the rest of the crowd. So I'll stick with my class wardrobe. Because I've been on the Joan kick lately, I think I'll go with wrap dress and wavy curls pinned back on one side with red heels. I am my own brand of sexy.
My appetite has been seriously dull lately. It just doesn't seem to make an appearance very often. I have mixed feelings about this.
I'm pretty excited about the party tomorrow night. It seems like a crowd of people that I will get along well with. And I'll wear my new summery dress since I believe it's suppose to be damn hot tomorrow.
My dad is coming to get me next Friday and I'm kind of stoked about having a daddy/daughter day. Even if much of it will be spent looking at cornfields. I'm actually excited to go back next weekend.
According to this highly hilarious Jezebel article, wearing my glass out will help me appear intelligent and will lessen the likelihood of my getting hit on by douche bags looking for a hook up. Good. My glasses will be my new best friend. Maybe I'll make it my goal to become a spinster; a cold, heartless, man-eating spinster. I'll wear a sign on my forehead that screams "leave me the fuck alone."
No comments:
Post a Comment