It's not that I'm unhappy being single, I just have not completely succeeded in letting go of the ways I have experienced hurt. And so sometimes, I find myself unable to sleep and in a world of anxiety and fear and frustration. I have to stop blaming myself and I have to forgive, completely, and forget in a way that allows me to move on.
Tomorrow I'm going to start a regimen of self-appreciation and recognition for the things that are great about me. It's important to remember what I'm thankful for and who I am and how far I have come. Being hard on myself has been such a huge part of who I am for so very long, it's hard to let it go.
10 things to focus on:
1. Celebrate my past
2. Indulge my desires
3. Let Go of my mistakes
4. Transform my mindset
5. Embrace my future
6. Dive into my passions
7. Live in my moment
8. Sing my own praises
9. Listen to my ideas
10. Appreciate my life
No comments:
Post a Comment