Monday, May 28, 2012

Mid-Year Check-In

Let's check in on my Resolution List.


So my list as a whole will look likes this:
Attend a poetry reading( I think I'll check this out soon)
Get my camera out at least once a month(I'm at about every other month, unless my phone counts)
Run five miles
Try a new food/wine once a month(So far on track)
Volunteer (Interviewing for a volunteer internship on Thursday)
Learn to make a new recipe once a month (I think I'm pretty on track with this)
Write every single day (Well, since I have nothing else to do right now, it's going well)
Lose another 10 pounds (I'll bet if I started on the five mile thing that this would happen)
Stick to my budget(For the most part)
Get a pedicure
Continue to learn my own nuances and quirks and continue to develop who I am and love myself unconditionally
Maintain an "A" average in my classes (B's for the first semester, but I have one to go)
Go someplace I've never been before
Stop using my credit cards
Learn to make conversation with random strangers
See live music once a month (So far so good)
See a therapist
Buy a good bra
Learn to sing in front of people again.


No comments:

Post a Comment