The rain is falling again. Because of this I took the bus home and because I took the bus home I ate shit on the dirt patch immediately at my bus stop. It was HILARIOUS to the average onlooker. But a little painful for me. But back to the rain. I love it.
My ex posted a picture from what is obviously the deck of our old apartment. Why doesn't he move? Why stay in a place with so many memories of us with my stuff? I don't think I could heal that way. All people heal differently but I don't think he has healed. He won't accept my friend request on Facebook nearly two years later. He is friends with all of his exes but me. Which means he still is uncomfortable with the idea of me being in his life. What I don't understand, here, is why I want him to accept my friend request, why I sent one to him in the first place. Is this part of my forgiveness process?
I'm nostalgic for a time when country music was distinguishable from bad pop music. In the absurd amount of music I downloaded, I managed to get a hold of a bazillion country songs from my youth. There is a lot more Zytego influence in that time period. Maybe that's why I like it so much.
I've decided I'll watch Mr. Holland's Opus tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment