Tomorrow, I have a date with someone who has lived up to nearly all of my man of my dreams list. It would take a considerable amount for him to fuck up this date. And all it took was for me to let go of the one thing that was holding me back, DLR. So. In this moment, I can truly say that I have let it go. I was being strung along like a little puppy and I'm so glad I realized it and walked away. It was the best gift I could give myself. It could have been so much worse. I wish I knew why my cycle is late. I had a pregnancy test at the doctor and it came back negative and I haven't had sex since my last period but it's still alarming! I have all the symptoms and no blood. I am so excited about tomorrow, I can hardly think about sleeping.
I have to sleep, I have to wake up early and make myself presentable for my first impression.
No comments:
Post a Comment