At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Plans for the evening.
Whoa buddy. Since that jackass doesn't seem to understand that by not responding my asking him to have sex with me, he is putting himself in the precarious position of me never wanting to have sex with him again I would like to make a toast to what I intend to make of my night and well, most of my weekend. Tonight I have planned a spectacular evening of whiskey shots until I no longer feel feelings. And should I not pass out before I'm able to do so, I've planned a romantic tryst with my vibrator to end the evening. After which I will enjoy a nightcap of nyquil and pass out only for tomorrow morning to come well before I'm ready for it to come. I will revel in my hungover state in the morning, maybe taking the time to put on makeup before I stumble across the street for some coffee and into work for a breakfast burrito. For lunch I will enjoy the pasta that this evening, I have every intention of purging. After all, I was nearly successful in eating nothing today so why allow calories in tonight? I do want to lose weight after all right? And since I'm a fat kid at heart, throwing up my dinner works well for me. The good news is that now since I have removed your phone number from my phone I will no longer have the ability to break down and ask you for sex in the middle of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment