Saturday, December 17, 2011

That Does Describe a Vampire

It's really important that you not make an attempt to come back into my life, right now. I would take you back in a millisecond. And I know that this is not a good thing to do. You, sir are a fucking 95% match according to okc's algorithm. And I know this in real life, too. I hate that I had to get rid of you. I hate that you couldn't be respectful enough to just say you weren't available that night or that you weren't interested in seeing me anymore? This whole thing is so dumb. If he really cared about me, he would fight for me. And clearly he's not. I have got to move on and yet somehow, when I look at dating anyone, I look at how I can replace him. How did I fall so far for that one? I'm really frustrated with myself about it. I put him in a position where he could hurt me and he didn't care enough not to. I might take benadryl and go to bed early. I'm having a mild bout of depression, I think. It's taking everything I have to stay awake and not just sleep until it's tomorrow. It's a struggle to continue to find things to make me happy right now. I will continue to watch episodes of How I Met Your Mother and I will find a way to get through this. But OKC has got to stop showing me Chris and telling me what a great match we are. He is the only one who doesn't get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment