At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Tebow is a dipshit
It seems like my cooking has improved, dramatically, in the last year. My chicken soup and zucchini chocolate chip cookie are phenomenal. The cookie was my recipe, since I modified the recipe I had and the soup is too. It's amazing I'm not any fatter than I am. I thought about Chris less today. And I didn't cry at all. I also went for a run. I'm in much better shape than I thought I would be, apparently all the walking I do is making a significant difference. Tim Tebow is my least favorite person, at the moment. What an ass to believe that if there was a God that said God would take time out of his/her busy day to help fucking pro football. Fuck that. He is an asshole. I like Tim Tebow less than I like Chris. It has been a really therapeutic 4 day weekend. Tomorrow begins my last 5 day week before I start working part time. I don't know how I'm going to pull enough money out of my ass in the next few weeks to pay for my glasses and my text books but I always seem to scrape by. I'm so thankful that I'm resourceful and creative. This is why I survive. Runner's cough is clearing the shit out of my lungs. It's fantastic. And Sunday night is a good television night. I am feeling good. I am okay and everything will be okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment