Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grasping The Universe As It Is

I feel better. Every moment that you do not contact me, I feel like I heal a bit more. I feel stronger. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue to improve my life. My hair is dark, my ass is smaller, I am a new woman. This is why I recognize that dlr is toxic. Because I have learned what I expect and deserve in my life. My apartment is scrubbed and clean, I ate an incredible dinner because I know how to cook incredible food. I am blessed. I will be ending my game with dlr because I don't need to beat him at a stupid game to know that I am better than what he can offer me. I am okay alone. I am good alone. I have my tea am occupying the entire couch, am able to fart if I want and watch my girly fairy tale show without a boy trying to grope me or making me feel inferior. When I go to bed, tonight, I will be able to sleep on whichever side I want to sleep on. I will be able to lay in any position and take up as much of the bed as I see fit. All I can do, right now, is make my life exactly what it should be. In the next month I want to see a therapist and start yoga in addition to the school schedule I will also be starting. I truly believe that those two things will make significant difference in my life. I will be okay.

"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
Carl Sagan

No comments:

Post a Comment