Sunday, December 11, 2011

On ranting and raving in concern to the asshole formerly known as Chris.

In lieu of sending you a nasty gram I just want to take a moment to tell you I think you're a mildly retarded fuck wad, shit for brains, cock-sucking ball sack no good mother fucker.

That is all.

I would say that I hope you someday understand what you threw away but that would indicate that i give a shit and I don't. At least I give less of a shit to the point that I can pretend as though I don't give a shit. Clearly if I truly didn't care, I wouldn't even go through the motions of writing this blog. However, I need to stay strong and resist the temptation to give you any indication that I am thinking about you. I am playing words with friends because it feels good to destroy you in every single game. I want you to ask me to come back so I can tell you to go fuck yourself. I want to disappear in a way that is mysterious, leaving you wondering whatever happened to the best thing that ever happened to you. Because quite frankly, my dear, you may have been my first choice but you were certainly not my only choice. And I choose not to have you near enough to me that I feel crazy and unappreciated and compulsive, and angry and disrespected. In fact, I can not remember a single good emotion that was inspired by you in the last two weeks. You tipped the good-bad scale all the way to I can't do this anymore.

I wish I had an indication of why you are such a dip shit, good for nothing asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment