At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Abandoned Pompeii
I'm really struggling with missing the good things. He was so much fun and such a good guy to hang out with when we were together. He was nearly perfect but his one bad defining character is one that I know that when I'm faced with it in a relationship, I can't deal with it. I know enough about myself to know that communication is not something I can compromise on. I also know that if you reject any sexual advance from me, without really good explanation, I will stop wanting to have sex with you, period. And he was headed in that direction. He doesn't really serve much of a purpose in my life if I have no inclination to sleep with him. The whole thing is a great source of frustration and disappointment for me. I wish I wouldn't have had to have called things off. I'm so angry with him for fucking up a good thing. I didn't ask him for a relationship. I just asked him to communicate with me. And he didn't, even after our last conversation and I find that to be a great sign of disrespect. I'll get over it. It feels like a breakup. And in a way it is. But sometimes it's better to hurt less now than hurt in a big way later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment