Sunday, January 29, 2012

Rosemary

I have spent a better part of the day being confused and upset about my friends' reactions to the boy I think I may want to start dating. I'm going to just put it out there that I think they over reacted to what they found flawed in him and that simply put, he has more work to do to impress me. I'm just frustrated with the process of dating. It would be really great if my friends could like the guy I'm dating for once in my life. It's not something I have to decide about tonight.

I do like him, I think. He is not like most of the guys I date in many ways. And I've been trying to break my own mold in the type of guy I choose. I feel like I need to give him a chance. But I'm also concerned that I am settling on characteristics that I wouldn't normally accept in an effort to have somebody in my life. It was nice to have someone in my bed last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment