What I had planned to do tonight was dive into my project. But I got home and cleaned up my apartment and realized my tummy hurt a bit still from lunch and that I wanted to to finish listening to the wiretap episode I had started this morning. And now I want to watch Grimm and chill the fuck out. I think I'll take a benedryl and go to bed super early. Tomorrow will be a really good day... I think. Max never replied. It's okay. I'm really not that upset about it. What I really want to do is provide each guy who doesn't contact me a survey to find out what is causing guys to walk away. I don't have an objective view of myself and as strange as it seems, I am beyond open to constructive criticism. I want to know what I'm doing wrong. I don't really think I want a boyfriend anymore. It seems like more trouble than it's worth. I'm starting to get really good at this being single thing. I have things that I do and and enjoy by myself. I don't have to share the television or the bed with anyone else. I can fart obnoxiously and disgustingly all night long and not be worried at all.
I'm completely obsessive compulsive. I have got to stop doing that shit. Honestly. It's terrible! Just say no! Do not push the refresh button, do not log it, stop checking.
No comments:
Post a Comment