Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maybe Next Time

It's as though I'm just wreaking of anti-manness. I can not figure out this weird lull in my message receipts. It's been such a strange week. But the good news is that I successfully did my backbend this evening. Several times. I feel a massive wave of ADD tonight. I can not concentrate on anything. Maybe it's because my last class was so good, my presentation turned out well and my professor will not be docking me 20 points because I'm a dumb shit. I should just go to bed before I incriminate myself anymore. And it was such a nice day out and tomorrow is Friday. This mix up in my week makes my week go so very quickly. It's nice in a way. I like the speed that time is moving at this point. I want to be in the next stage of my life. I want for all this work I've put into myself to pay off finally. I want to be in my career and making good money and maybe in a relationship (which is looking unlikely ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment