At some point I'll be a well adjusted adult who makes wise decisions. This is a documentation of my journey, my detours, my story and what will ultimately lead to the completion of my meaningful life project.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Here We Are
I'm starting to feel a little bit of sadness over leaving this apartment. I love it here. This is my most favorite place that I have ever lived and so many things have happened while I've been here that it makes it hard to leave. I've never felt such an attachment to a place. Not even the house I grew up in. I may even cry a little when I finally do move out. This is the first place which has literally been my own and in it, I have come to know so much about me and have grown to be so much closer to the person I want to be. It's like I'm scared that by leaving here I could screw up all of my progress. I will always have my memories of this place and I will always look back quite fondly at this place and this time in my life. What an amazing last year and a half I've had. My life figuratively turned upside down. What I once knew to be true no longer plays any role in what I know my life to be today. It's simply a testament to my ability to survive and to evolve into who I should be and who I want to be. I am okay. I will be okay. Everything works out in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment