If I'm ever to find a love in my life, my perfect love in my life, I should probably get an idea of what that should look like no? So I think I'll start to figure this out. This posting will be a list of qualities I want in my life partner.
He will tell me and mean it that I am beautiful all the time.
He will think my cooking is the best he has EVER had, even better than his mother's.
He will support my hopes and dreams.
He will adore me.
He will be tall.
He will play the guitar.
He will share my love affair with music.
He will share my love affair with wonderful food.
He will never question, and will always go along with, even if he thinks I'm crazy, my environmental antics.
He will love my garden as much as I do and want to join in.
He will take an interest in things that interest me.
He will love it that I take interest in things that interest him.
We will have an active lifestyle.
He will like sports and want to watch them on t.v. and in person.
He will like wine,and most importantly, want to try new wines with me.
He will argue back when we fight.
He will comfort me when I'm down.
He will not treat me like I am stupid.
He will respect me, even when I'm acting like a fool.
I will be in awe of him every day.
I will always want to work things out with him.
He will love my art.
He will appreciate my taste in art and if not, at least know why he doesn't and have his own taste.
He will be intelligent.
He will dress stylishly but not be obsessed with clothes.
He will be mechanically inclined and know how to fix things.
He will be my best friend.
He will be able to maintain intelligent and non-intelligent conversation with me.
I will be able to learn from him and he from me.
He will have a sense of humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment