Tuesday, March 8, 2011

if i take my eyes off the prize then it never was

I'm throwing in the towel on this one. I have nothing else to give you. You are simply a flaky friend. When you are ready to include me in your life again, don't expect to easily just pick up. It's not going to happen. I can honestly say there is not a single man whom I have feelings for right now and I don't really know what to make of it. I've never really been in a position where I didn't even have a crush on anyone. I have a love affair with learning all that I can about cooking, preserving and growing food. It's hard to believe where I have found myself in my life. I'm really anxious right now. I have to make it to SXSW in the next five years. I want to go so badly. I'm totally not financially able to go right now.

Katrina made a pretty valid point on why I might be so gungho on this one. She thinks I get every guy I really truly want. She says I just dig my claws in and he is naturally mine and I thought I had this one and he escaped my grasp. I think she makes a valid point but is not 100% correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment