Monday, March 28, 2011

I Tried to be Chill, But You're So Hot That I Melted

I have a massive headache today.

It's interesting to me how people can come in and out of your life and the marks that they leave behind them. Just in the last year I can think of so many people who have come in and out of my life, some who have come and stayed in my life who have left a legacy in my heart and contributed to who I am. This experience is priceless. I love meeting and talking to new people and I love all the new friends I have made in my recent past.

The whole world has opened up to me recently, maybe it's that I have opened up to the whole world. I'm ready to really begin to experience all that life has to offer.

Right now I am happy and hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment