Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All the places that you know

"At times the world can seem an unfriendly and sinister place, but believe us when we say there is much more good in it than bad. All you have to do is look hard enough. And what might seem to be a series of unfortunate events, may, in fact, be the first steps of a journey."


I adore this quote. It gives me a good reminder that everything will be okay. Everything happens for a reason and though I may not know when in the thick of a sinister world, that my bliss is just on the other side.

I keep thinking that I have found a great guy. And each time it turns out to be a fluke. So I'll say this with the most caution, I think I have finally found a great guy. But I will continue to be cautious with my heart at this point. I really want to add him to my life and be a part of his. I put my hook out last night and he bit. Usually when I cook for a man, he is mine. He even ate a second helping. And he put his plate in the sink! What an amazing two evenings with an amazing man.

I'm starting to get really excited about Seattle. We'll be going to a Mariner's game. And thinking about all the food I'm going to get to eat again just makes me so happy!

I have so much going on in my life right now. I also have bouts of anxiety. I wish I could completely get those under control. I can work when I'm on my death bed sick but when my anxiety gets out of control I can't handle being there.

I will be applying for school on Friday the 15th. I hope everything works out as I have planned but they rarely do. But as mentioned above, everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment