Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You know I believe and how

I loathe being sick. Three cough drops and two cups of green tea in, I think I'm finally starting to feel a little better.

Every time my phone rings or beeps I hope upon hopes that it is you. It brightens my day when it is you and makes me a little bit sad when it isn't you. I want to cancel all of my other dates but I realize that you have not asked me to be yours and I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, in case you drop my basket and break my heart.

You say you are not going anywhere and talk about doing things in the summer with me and that life brings me a sort of bliss. You would contribute so much to my already wonderful life and that is what I'm looking for. I don't want to take care of someone and I don't want to be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment