I have been busy busy! It has been great. It keeps life moving and keeps me moving and keeps me smiling and keeps me from dwelling on any broken hearts. I was given a great idea to do a blog completely devoted to my dating escapades and exploits.
There are really moments when I can hardly believe all that has happened since I moved back. It seems impossible that I have been away from Andrew for as long as I have been. It seems like I'm starting to forgive him finally. I just hope he's happy and I never want to see or hear from him again. I can't decide if the damage I have been undoing is solely from him or if it's a culmination of never really having been single and actually dealing with my relationship baggage.
This is the first moment I have really taken for myself in a while. It's nice.
I went back to Seattle for the first time last week. I felt closure on that chapter in my life finally. I don't, in any way, regret moving back. Don't get me wrong, I love Seattle and miss it dearly but I made the right decision. I met a man there who had the potential to sweep me off my feet but how could I let him? He is so far away! We are worlds away in so many aspects. He says he wants to come visit me in May, but I doubt that this will happen.
When I left Seattle on Wednesday, I felt so bittersweet. Like I was breaking up with the city. It was a strange sensation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Jea5LKK10&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment