Today, I feel rejuvenated. I'm only going on about 4 hours of sleep and I have more energy and vitality that I've felt in a long time. Something about this guy just awakens everything about me. He inspires me and is, by far, the strangest friendship I have ever had. They make movies about interpersonal relationships like this one. This is what every indie romantic drama/comedy is about, relationships like this one. I feel like I'm living in an indie romantic drama/comedy. Even my soundtrack to my life fits in with this mantra. As I'm writing this, Damien Rice sings the blower's daughter, and the lyrics "I can't take my mind off of you." resonate so purely with what I'm experiencing emotionally right now.
His vocabulary is so sexy to me. He challenges me to a higher level of intelligence that I've always known I've possessed, but have never really been given the opportunity to exercise. Whatever purpose he ends up serving in my life, I appreciate every moment I'm given to spend with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment