I hate this dating crap. There is so much insecurity, uncertainty and doubt to have to power through. But on the same note, being told by several men that you are beautiful, that you have an incredible body, that there is chemistry between us, all of that makes me feel so good about myself. I can't help it, I love to be complimented. It confirms the things I should already know about myself. But I believe that on some level, everyone is just a little bit self-conscious.
I do have a choice and they are all good choices so far, but I definitely have a preference on who I really want things to work out with. I just don't know though!
My whole body hurts right now. My throat, my muscles, my head, my abdomen, my feet. I'm so tired. I really just need to lay down and take a nap. I'm cold and I'm hot, I'm angry and I'm happy. I really need to stop leaving work early. I'm hungry too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tt2u-S7NTs&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment