I think I'll write a self-help piece and call it "When your ex compares you to heroine" the addictive and deadly aspects of being you. This whole thing just makes me realize how sincerely fucked up I really am. Do you think this correlates to the never have really been single aspect of my life; that maybe I've never taken the time to actually heal from the damages of being in a relationship? I think that being single for the summer will really be a good healing time for me. I absolutely have to build on my confidence and learn to love myself again.
This is what I want to work on in myself:
learn to stick to my budget
kickstart my diet again.
finish my window project
start school again
finish school
plant my window garden
improve my recipe base/cooking ability
get a tan
No comments:
Post a Comment