Tuesday, March 8, 2011

There's Chicken In The Fridge

Do you ever wonder if there is someone else in the world doing exactly what you are doing at the exact same moment you are doing it? Like now, wouldn't it be amazing if there was another young woman, staying home from work due to a migraine, watching He's Just Not That Into You, eating roasted potatoes, and making tomato soup. This migraine is getting pretty old.

I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. I would probably be okay to go to work tomorrow but I have to go to that doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's long overdue.

I've been trying to detox my body a some with dried plums. I seem to be a lot less bloated today which is helping me feel more comfortable. I want to live part time on the coast. Wouldn't that be nice? I love the ocean so very much and seeing video shots just makes me long for it. Maybe when I get older I'll retire and open a Bed and Breakfast on the coast.

It seems like I will never be anyone's true exception. I think this is the first moment since my breakup that I have truly felt lonely and longing to be with someone. I don't really know what to make of this transgression. Maybe once I clean my apartment today, it will make me feel better.

I'm throwing myself into my food and learning to improve my writing. I'm also going to check into whether CU Denver has a restaurant management degree. This is my time to refine my craft and I'm stepping it up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment