Three cheers for me, right now. My third night in a row for staying in and I'm not going bat-shit crazy. Project calm the eff down and be a grown up (for the most part) is okay so far.
This project is about complete and total respect for my life and what I deserve from myself and want for my life. And I don't have time for people who don't contribute to my meaningful life project. This also means making more time for the people who do. Today I started reaching out to friends whom I've found myself in a disconnect with.
I found the most beautiful Papyrus card with a poppy on it for Judy. I have felt like the world's largest asshole for falling off the face of the earth with her after Andrew and I broke up. It was too painful, at the time. I sent my apology and acknowledgment of her contribution to my life in the mail, tonight. I'm on the edge of a little bit emotional about it.
Tea tree oil is a fantastic addition to my life. It clears up acne over night, is an antiseptic, is all natural and makes me smell like a damn hippy.
No comments:
Post a Comment