In the exact moment I was about to find myself peacefully asleep, the thunder clap from hell sounded, and I bounded out of bed and started in on string of alarmingly strange behavior patterns. I woke up hungry as hell. So I decided it was appropriate to simply bite pieces of my parmesan cheese directly from the block. Then I paced my apartment 4 or 5 times, tried to lay down in my bed, failed, moved to the couch, failed and moved between the sleeping venues for what seemed like an eternity. Upon figuring out that none of this was leading to anything that looked like productive sleep, my brain went into think overdrive. And I found myself drafting a word vomit of feeling type things to the one person I should likely avoid word vomiting on.
So it goes.
Finally I took a benedryl which happens to work quite well at turning my brain off and inducing sleep. I didn't go to my volunteer internship, today, since I had only slept about 3 hours by the time is was time to be awake for that business.
No comments:
Post a Comment