Monday, June 18, 2012

Recollecting My Thoughts

Things I want to accomplish in the next 6 months:

1.) Go to at least 3 more Rockies Games
2.) Go see Sunday Jazz in City Park
3.) Watch the Fire Dancers in Confluence
4.) Limit my drinking to one or less drinks per week
5.) Get a sewing machine
6.) Renew Renters insurance
7.) Start Following a regular menu for planned meals
8.) Go to a movie by myself (Maybe Batman?)
9.) Renew Denver Post
10.) Renew 5280
11.) Can peaches, tomatoes, jalapenos, strawberries, blue berries, raspberries
12.) Make more broth
13.) Make beans more often
14.) Carve a pumpkin


Now that I'm making this list, it is occurring to me that late summer and early fall are definitely my favorite time of the year.  All of the produce!  I can't wait!  Pumpkins and squashes and apples and berries and peaches.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment