I lost my phone and strangely, I'm kind of okay with being almost completely out of touch for a while. Normally, this would make me frantic quite frankly, I just don't care right now. It's actually a little bit liberating. I'm feeling really very peaceful right now. On a side note, the Black Keys have their music plastered everywhere. They are amazing and totally deserve it but it's just kind of funny. I re-downloaded all of my Yellowcard today. This was very theraputic. I haven't been able to listen to it since he and I broke up. Both Ashley and Katrina tell me they believe that he and I will get back together eventually. I hope they are right but I fear they are saying this to make me feel better. I'm absolutely in love with the new Cadillac CTS coupe. I will own that car someday. I will look fucking hot in that car. That will be my reward for completely finishing school and finding work that will pay for the lifestyle I would like to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment