Two layers of clothing and seven layers of blanket later and I think I am finally warm. I can't believe how cold it is. Today, I have the "honor" or returning to work again as well. It feels like me week off was really about a month. So much has happened in the last week. So much has changed in every single realm of my life. It seems like I have gone through a complete metamorphosis. Everything happens for a reason right? I had to meet and experience an amazing man who is exactly like the amazing man I will always be in love with to realize committing to a mildly retarded man was a terrible idea. Next this amazing, nearly perfect man needed to break my heart so I could understand that I'm not ready to be doing the serious relationship thing with anyone. I would be really interested to see what's next in this completely random life of mine. When you finally allow yourself to let go and just let life happen, it really seems to turn into an endless cycle of completely crazy random happenstances. Some of them are good, some of them are stressful and some of them are memories to remember forever.
As much as I am unhappy to go back to work, I understand I have to pay my bills and it's not really an option. But I seriously need to find a new job asap. This one makes me want to kick puppies and that's not in anyones best interest.
No comments:
Post a Comment