Oh wow. Last night was really pretty awesome. And I cant believe my number got given out and that he already sent me a text. My life is awesome. And I could use a distraction from Him. My feelings for him are just too big for what he can offer me right now. I've made so many steps in the progress of moving my life in the direction I want it to go. It really gives me a reason to feel proud and good about who I am.
Definitely still in love with Him but this guy is making for a good distraction for now and that makes having to ignore Him and make it seem like I don't care that much a lot easier. And maybe that is Dusty's purpose in my life.
I am so lucky to have lived in two AMAZING cities. Denver really is a very up and coming city and it fits me a lot more than I remember it fitting me. I do feel at home in my life right now and it makes me so happy I could cry. I'm 40 lbs and I can't even believe I have lost so much weight! It feels so good to be me. I'm going to paint my lamps and do more art and cook things I have never tried. I need to make a list of things I want to learn to cook. It's amazing how quickly I have turned my life into exactly what I want it to be with the resources that I have without Andrew in my life.
I am okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment