Monday, December 13, 2010

What a crazy random happenstance!



I need to develop the immune system of a super hero. It would be nice to know why I woke up feeling like a sack of potatoes and why I still feel like I'm dragging ass today. I got to explore more of my neighborhood today and I found this great wine shop that is also a liquor store. It was exactly the liquor store I have been hoping to find and it's so close to me! They sell Rogue Hazelnut Nectar ale and dryfly liquor. Two of my Northwest favorites that I did not believe I would get to purchase anytime soon. I literally started to tear up with homesickness when I saw this. I miss Seattle with all of my heart but at this point in my life, I can not remember a time when I was happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment