This day is not turning out to be very productive. So far, I got out of bed at 10:00 and watched a movie until noon. I have a feeling that my lifetime is going to be a really great one to be a part of. It seems like as a society we are moving back into communities. There is so much good that can come from a community atmosphere. When you know your neighbors, there is a feeling of safety that you don't get from the sterility of suburbian isolation. My mind is all over the place today. Don't you ever just want to know what the future holds for you? Don't you ever just want to know for sure that you are doing things correctly with your life? What is living life correctly though? I will always find a way to survive and make things okay. It has always been to my advantage that I am resourceful. I really want to be back in school. Everything happens for a reason and I'm sure starting in a year will be fine but I want SO badly to be back now.
Today, my future seems so uncertain. Luckily, it seems as though my future will be bright. It just seems like there are so many different ways I could go right now. How is it that I constantly feel like I'm in a crossroad? Is there ever a moment when I'm just sure of my direction? Does that happen in real life? What do I even want? Right now I seem to just be living day to day in an attempt to find who I am again. Do you ever really find your own identity? Can I find my identity the way I am going?
No comments:
Post a Comment