Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nobody Respects a Liar

I feel considerably better today. I started feeling better after I went for a walk last night. My neighborhood is just so awesome it always has a way of lifting my spirits. I can see why location is so important in real estate. I think I might start looking seriously for a new job. My job makes me crazy. Actually, I should have done that with my 5 days off. I think I'll use all my benefits in the next six months while seriously pursuing a different job. I want a job where I can dress like I care. I need to not let anyone force me to accept relationships I'm not ready for. I would be okay with doing exactly what I'm doing for a while. I don't see why there is something wrong with that. And as long as our interactions continues to either stay at last nights level or continue to improve I am satisfied. Wow. I've never experienced something quite so intense. And the scarf? That was fun. I feel like we are on the same level there and that makes me excited to see what else we can do. And what was that rant about women being complicated and hard to read? Was that about me? Am I complicated and hard to read? I can see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment